At sociedu, we value privacy and content originality. In the order to protect you from content modification and duplication- please read the following terms and conditions carefully.
Breach/violation of any single terms and conditions will lead to legal ramifications for which the user will be solely responsible and the company is not responsible at all for the
1) Compliance with the terms-
You may use the sociedu website, the data, content and information made available through the sociedu network, in connection with a website or software application developed by you only
in accordance with the terms and conditions of the agreement, sociedu may monitor your use of the website to ensure quality and verify the compliance with these terms.
2) Commercial use-
Sociedu forbids the user to use any content made available by the company for the purpose of retailing or marketing.
The company forbids the user to pirate any other user’s content for monetary purposes.
The company forbids the sale of advertising, sponsorships or promotions on any page of the client containing sociedu’s audiovisual content, audio content, video content, textual content,
unless other content nit obtained from sociedu appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
The following commercial uses are permitted provided that you comply with all the other terms and conditions of this agreement:
• The sale of another client or their content;
• Uploading an original video, audio or textual content on the website to promote yourself or your artistic enterprise;
• The placement of your own branding on the client material, provided that it doesn’t interfere with the company’s policies and the content isn’t stolen or pirated from any other user.
3) Prohibitions by the company-
• Collect or modify any other users account information.
• Interfere or attempt to interfere in any manner with the proper workings of the sociedu, or create or distribute any client’s content that adversely affects the functionality or performance of sociedu or services provided by the company.
• Circumvent or render ineffective any geographical restrictions, including IP address-based restrictions;
• Sell, lease, lend, convey, redistribute or sublicense to any third party, all or any portion of the sociedu website or any data (except that you may distribute and share and display the content on the company’s website and accompanying metadata through the website to your users in a manner that complies with this agreement)
• Modify or replace text, images or other content of the website search results, including the changing order in which search results are presented as sociedu’s search results or intermixing of other sources with the company’s sources.
• Publish any sort of explicit content (which includes- sexual content, violent content, religiously or ethically biased content which could hurt other people’s morals or any other sensitive content) Display of any such content on the website will lead to removal of such content immediately and the user could be subjected to the termination of their account and legal ramifications could be faced by the user.
• Separate, modify, isolate any other users content to promote your content.
• Uses sociedu intentionally to encourage or promote copyright infringement or the exploitation of copyright-infringing materials.
• Misinterpret your identity when registering for the sociedu, use the developer content or credentials licensed to a different individual or entity or mask your usage of your sociedu account.
4) Additional legal provisions:
• COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS-
You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, all third-party rights and all sociedu policies. You shall not use the website in any such manner that violates –
1) Any laws related or regarding such websites
2) Any rules, regulations and policies of the company
3) Any user’s rights
4) Any third parties’ rights
5) Any usage of the company’s product in a manner that is unethical, false, misleading or deceptive.
• NO IMPLIED RIGHTS-
1) Except granted herein, neither party through this agreement grants any other party any intellectual property rights or propriety rights.
2) As between you and Sociedu, Sociedu, it’s corporate affiliates, and its applicable licensors retain all intellectual property rights (including all patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret and other proprietary rights) in and to sociedu and its documentation and specifications, all sociedu’s portals and all services provided by the company and any derivative works in connection therewith. You retain all rights in and to your client account, excluding foregoing sociedu’s materials and intellectual property. All license rights granted herein are not sublicensable, transferable or assignable unless stated otherwise.
• NON EXCLUSIVE-
This agreement is a non-exclusive agreement. You acknowledge that sociedu may be developing or may develop services that may compete with this agreement or any other services.
You agree that sociedu may use your company, organization or product name and/or logo in presentations, marketing materials, customer lists, financial reports, research cases or marketing related activities. You may not issue any public announcement regarding your use of the sociedu’s website which suggests partnership with sociedu without the company’s prior review and written approval at company’s sole discretion.
You shall not disclose your developer credentials or your client ID’s to any third party except your agent(s) using such information solely on your behalf in accordance with this agreement and under a written duty of confidentiality. You shall not disclose sociedu’s confidential information to any third party without the company’s prior consent.
The company does not consent any of the users to share this information without the prior review or consent of the board members of the company and sharing of the any confidential information about the company without the consent will lead to legal actions.
• INDEMNIFICATION AND MODIFICATIONS-
You shall indemnify, defend and hold sociedu, it’s agents, affiliates and licensors harmless from any claim, costs, losses, damages, liabilities, judgements and expenses (including reasonable fees of attorneys and other professionals), arising out of or in connection with any claim, proceeding (any and all of which are “claims” ) by the third party arising out of your use of the sociedu’s website in any manner that breaches this agreement or otherwise arising out of materials or technology contributed by you and not by the company.
The company may modify any of the terms and conditions at any given time without prior notice and without the consent of the users and may or may not notify the user.
IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE BY THE USER THEN YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED USAGE OF THE COMPANY’S WEBSITE, CONTINUED POSSESSION OF A COPY OF NON-PUBLIC SOCIEDU’S WEBSITE DOCUMENTATION AND SPECIFICATIONS OR CONTINUED DEVELOPMENT FOLLOWING POSTING OF A CHANGE NOTICE OR NEW AGREEEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUE BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGE.
• DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILTY-
SOCIEDU DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR NONINFRIGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE. SOCIEDU SHALL HAVE NO DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER LIABITLITY WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY LEGAL THEORY, UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH A LIABILITY AND NOTWITHTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
This agreement is governed by the Indian law. The agreement constitutes the entire agreement between parties with the respect matter and thereof. You may grant approvals, permissions and consents to sociedu through email but any modifications by you to this agreement shall be made in writing by the company’s board and will be executed by both parties. Unforceable provisions will be modified to reflect the parties’ intention and remaining provisions of this agreement will remain in full effect. You shall not assign or otherwise transfer any of your rights or delegate your obligations hereunder and any such attempt is null and void. You and sociedu are not legal partner but independent legal contractors.